Swedish Meatball Pasta Recipe
Todayrecipes.co | Swedish Meatball Pasta was simple to put together and very succulent. We really enjoyed this recipe. The meatballs are great but are a bit moist. I’ll just figure that’s how their intended as the flavor is De-Lish eating them alone. As others have stated, they do not form a ball well due to the moisture content but I don’t want to change them because the flavor is fine. Maybe less milk if you want them to cook and form into a tighter ball. Add the milk last until you reach the consistency you would like. Sauce is quick and easy, tastes good to me. There are other sauce recipes I’ve used for a change up. Over all, don’t be afraid to try this recipe, especially if you like Stouffer’s frozen brand. You also can change the beef meatball with turkey or chicken meatball. Enjoy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Kitchen Bouquet, for color
Try this too: Spaghetti Squash Dessert Recipe
to make the meatballs:
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Mix all ingredients for the meatballs together. Shape into balls. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until browned.
- Remove meatballs from oven and place in a casserole dish.
- Turn oven temperature to 350ºF.
to make the sauce:
- Stir together ingredients for the sauce and combine with the meatballs in the casserole.
- Bake, covered, for 1 hour.
- Let stand covered for 10 minutes before serving.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Swedish Meatball Pasta Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Read More : Easy Crispy Waffle Recipe